Friday, March 28, 2008

5 Crazy Things I Did As a Little Kid

Rules:
1. Follow this format
2. Copy/Paste the rules
3. State who tagged you and add a link to their blog
4. Write 5 crazy things you did as a little kid
5. Tag 5 people

tagged by Mismatchedsockgirl

1. On a homeschool field trip, guess who declared when told not to wander off: "I don't have to obey you, cuz you're not my mom"
I got in trouble over that one.

2. I tried to see how fast I could make the bowl with the brownie batter spin..... enough said.

3. Built spiderwebs with string all across our basement, thereby impeding my mom's access to the washing machine.

4. Me and my sister would take all the toys out of our big wooden toybox, spread them aroud the basement (as the ocean) adn get into the big box (the boat. We would not clean up when we were done.

5. Typical 90's kid thing: This is actually a crazy thing my parents did. The let us watch Home Alone, then we would spend hours rigging traps to catch the "bad guys".

I was a pretty normal kid, wasn't I? ...... Wait, don't answer that.

I don't know anyone to tag, so if you read this, I guess I tag you.

No comments: